14 July 2009

Happy bastille day everyone! Today has been such an eventful exciting day! Not only did I find a new European Ben and jerrys flavor, were sitting on a bridge over the seine with a perfect view of the Eiffel tower. Just ate an amazing dinner that was accompanied by a huge hoegarden... With lemon! First hoegarden in awhile! Jill and I see having an amazing time! Waiting for the fireworks with thousands of other Parisians and travelers coming for paris' 4th of july, like us... I even smell barbeque its perfect! Dad, I wish you were here with us, sitting on our aplemachen towel and enjoying the view and company... Can't wait to show you the pictures! I'm sure well Blog after the show! Have fun at the all star game later! even though I'm jealous, there's no way I could complain. What a night!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment