06 July 2009

Were in Belgium! driving through the country side in a plane like train! We got breakfast before the first stop- croissant big surprise. The french and their croissants- and a meal for lunch! They were putting down a slab of raw salmon for everyone but for me he didn't even ask and put down some type of dish with chicken. Lunch was a big fail: fish tasting rice, some type of pastry with green gook, wet tiny pieces of chicken, one strip of overcooked soggy zuchini, cheese that smelled like old smelly rotting cheese, and chocolate with lavender. With the choice of plain bread or bread with little dark pieces (which I was thinking was chocolate) turned out to be olives. It was fun none the less. We took a picture. First class is awesome! Huge chairs. Except for creepy guy across the aisle. I named him mick. Icky mick.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

2 comments:

  1. chocolate with LAVENDER?? GOTTA try some.. no really, sounds delectable. Mick?? Hey I just ran across a guy in my phone named Norby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. norby! omg...too funny...thats the guy from venice beach...right? what a freak...that was such a good day!

    ReplyDelete